P graduated with his Bachelors of Sociology last Tuesday. This complicates things because he is here on a student visa, but decided for several reasons that it will be necessary for him to take a year off before starting graduate school. Extending his visa is definitely possible, but it's probably not going to be easy. I don't really want to go into the whole visa drama here, though - I've already done enough worrying about that. Instead, I want to focus on how proud I am of P for graduating magna cum laude, while overcoming many obstacles to do so. He is a highly dedicated and hardworking individual, and I'm almost positive that those traits will get him far in life.

Congrats! You guys really look cute together :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you very much! Your kind words are greatly appreciated :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you keep up with this. I'm curious to learn as much as I can about the Nepali culture. I am also in love with a Nepali. My "P" has not told his parents yet, but I am going to meet his sister in two weeks. You two do look very cute. I'm curious, does your boyfriend know you have started this blog?
ReplyDelete